CALSITA AND FAMILY!! YEAH FOR YOU! Sophi is not only beautiful, but looks alert and healthy and well cared for. She is on a ride toy and not in a walker- good sign. I am sooooo happy for you too.
Congratulaions! Thea Drescher
PS I am sorry I can not remember everyone's name..... but love to you all!
4 comments:
Have you started shopping yet? I'm so excited for you!!!
Tiffany
Yes, We have. Thanks, Tiffany!:D
CALSITA AND FAMILY!! YEAH FOR YOU!
Sophi is not only beautiful, but looks alert and healthy and well cared for. She is on a ride toy and not in a walker- good sign. I am sooooo happy for you too.
Congratulaions!
Thea Drescher
PS I am sorry I can not remember everyone's name..... but love to you all!
Thea,
Thanks,for your comments It's so good to hear from you we are glad you have a blog.
Sending love :0)
Post a Comment