OKAY ladies! That is quick. WOOT WOOT!! WE are so THRILLED! I need to send you my list ASAP, so you have a few travel packing ideas. Did you get a list from Sabrina? That was really great. I followed that just added more snack foods from USA. Which we were glad for, antibiotic for "The Runs", gatorade (small bottles), and between Passey's and me we had stuff incase baby had lice/scabies etc. Did not use however. Let me know if you got Sabrina's list and I will let you know what else we added or took off. (Lots of stuff for plane ride. It is LOOOOONNNGGG). Food to, they don't really feed you like our flights. We had two good meals and then you could have Chinese Top Ramen for a snack. Yuck! So we were glad we had our stuff!
1 comment:
OKAY ladies! That is quick. WOOT WOOT!! WE are so THRILLED! I need to send you my list ASAP, so you have a few travel packing ideas. Did you get a list from Sabrina? That was really great. I followed that just added more snack foods from USA. Which we were glad for, antibiotic for "The Runs", gatorade (small bottles), and between Passey's and me we had stuff incase baby had lice/scabies etc. Did not use however. Let me know if you got Sabrina's list and I will let you know what else we added or took off. (Lots of stuff for plane ride. It is LOOOOONNNGGG). Food to, they don't really feed you like our flights. We had two good meals and then you could have Chinese Top Ramen for a snack. Yuck! So we were glad we had our stuff!
Post a Comment