What more could a girl want?
Sophi looking pretty in pink from head to toe.
As her happy parents smile for the camera :)
Today we went to the CAB to finalize Sophi's adoption. We signed all of the legal paper work so she is officially ours! We agreed to take good care of her and educate her. She got her footprint on the document.
It took about 3 hours to complete the paperwork and Sophi was not too happy about the wait. She likes to constantly move. We have met some very nice people and have enjoyed seeing their beautiful babies. We are with the Coates, (April, Kevin, Olivia & Sophie Li) The Zhangs (Billy and Cathy & Abella - such cute hair) and Helen & Simon who are traveling with Heelen's parents. Their daughter's name is Eilen I think. She is very cute also.
We walked to Pizza Hut for dinner. Sophi got many looks for the people. They smiled at her a lot. I think they thought the headband was unusual.
The pizza was very good and the service was excellent! It is the nicest Pizza Hut I have ever been in.
The streets are crowded, people going in all directions.
Tomorrow we will visit Sophi's Orphanage.
It took about 3 hours to complete the paperwork and Sophi was not too happy about the wait. She likes to constantly move. We have met some very nice people and have enjoyed seeing their beautiful babies. We are with the Coates, (April, Kevin, Olivia & Sophie Li) The Zhangs (Billy and Cathy & Abella - such cute hair) and Helen & Simon who are traveling with Heelen's parents. Their daughter's name is Eilen I think. She is very cute also.
We walked to Pizza Hut for dinner. Sophi got many looks for the people. They smiled at her a lot. I think they thought the headband was unusual.
The pizza was very good and the service was excellent! It is the nicest Pizza Hut I have ever been in.
The streets are crowded, people going in all directions.
Tomorrow we will visit Sophi's Orphanage.

2 comments:
She is so darling! She gets prettier every minute. You look so happy! I am guessing you are in the White Rose Hotel. At least I recognize the curtains! Memories, memories! So glad you are finally together. We love you!
Oh my! She looks squeezable! I can't wait to meet her in person!!!
Tiffany
Post a Comment