CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 29, 2007

ONE Happy Birthday


Our Birthday Girl! :)
What's a girl to do on her birthday?
Look G-l-a-m-o-r-o-u-s!
Check

Sophi & her Kitty
Find the Kitty
Check

Sophi loves her kitty
Give Kitty plenty of LOVE
Check

Pictures with Sis. Check

Don't we look Fab, Young & Fab? :0)

Trying to slip, slide, away from Sis and looking happy about it!

After all, it's my party and I can do what I want to

cry or whatever... you would too if it happened to you!:)

Have Ice Cream

Check

and taste it from top to bottom

Check

Hmm...Crunchy

And a Cake

Let's get this party started! :)

Check


With a Candle

oooh...pretty

Check


Be serenaded "Happy Birthday"

Happy Birthday Dear Sophi, Happy birthday to you!

Check

And recieve an eighth tooth as a Birthday present. Check, Sophi's tooth came through

What does a girl get after ALL that and making a list and checking it once?

ONE Happy Birthday! :)

Hope you had a ONE Happy Birthday baby girl!

Wow I'm ONE and I have been home ONE month

I can't believe it!

2 comments:

laurel said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for the pictures. I was about to have a Sophi heart attack. I think she is getting more beautiful everyday. She is looking more and more like her sister. That looked like on heck of a good party. An ice cream cone...wow! She's a lucky girl. Keep the pictures coming.

laurel said...

Okay, you added more since I posted. Love the ones with baby and mom! You two look like you are having soooo much fun. She has got personality!