Monday, October 1, 2007
There's no place like home
We are home and are all still adjusting! Sophi loves her baths, especially splashing in the water. She loves to play and loves to be around her family. She loves her Mom & Dad (especially Mom). She is still getting used to her siblings. She sleeps well and right now is setting her own world record for sleep~ over 15 hours. :0) She is a happy girl and laughs and smiles readily. She has energy and a zest for life! We are captivated by her and so blessed to have her!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We are so glad you are home! Home kinda starts new adjustments that you don't expect. Maylin had things with the carpet, the size of the house etc. I am sure Sophi will fall quickly in love with her siblings. Glad she loves dad and mom (especially mom...we understand that one!) Can't wait for more picures and updates!
I love that she is sleeping well! Gooc luck with the transition period! She is so sweet. We can't wait to meet her!
Hello....we need an update.....
Welcome home! I am looking forward to more pictures!
Ummmm, I'm with Laurel. We need an update. Do you think you have jet lag or something? Ha ha ha! Let's see Sophi and her family!!!
Tiffany
Hello! I'm glad you all got home safe and sound. It was some journey, wasn't it? We miss you all and wish you well. Keep in touch!
April,Kevin,Olivia, and Sophie
Post a Comment