"What, my agent's on the phone? I'll have to get back to them. I'm in the middle of a photoshoot !"
Some Angencies want a head shot while others want a full length photo
Be sure to look one's best, and show them one beautiful pearly white, 100 watt smile!
Cheese! ... oh so, g-l-a-m-o-u-r-o-u-s
We are done, finally!
Time for a little rest and relaxtion I'm cute and I know it!
Face it, I wouldn't a "Model" for nothing.
Being cute is all in days work for me :)
Whew! being glam can sure take it out of a girl, Here's some fashion sense, Beauty is a pain, But you know what they say. that sounds so cliche "no pain, no gain," Are we insane! :o)
Cut...That's a wrap!
This Modeling 101, has been anything but fun!
A special Thanks, to Miss, Sophi Li's style team
Wardrobe, Accessories, J~crew Studio
provided by Sister~Mom
Hair Accessories
By Andrea's
Signature Shirt design
by S.M.
Provided by Peanuts Inc.

5 comments:
What a doll! :) We'll have to sign Allie up for lessons from Sophi :)
Very cute. What a great smile.
Beverly
What a cute, happy model you have!!!
Tiffany
Absolutely darling!!! Loved all the photos. She certainly has personality and of course beauty with a capital B.
She is so cute! I can't believe she stayed with the modeling that long. We love to look at her pictures!
Post a Comment