Sophi, woke up and is usually happy but she was sad :( instead
Could it be her bedhead? 
Sophi says, can't you see this is a hair emergency!
Call my stylist immediately!
Please, do this for me.
Bedhead Blues! :(
Bad hair days make me blue,
you would cry to if they happened to you. ;)
Cheer up sweet girl, I love you, and your bedhead curl! :o)
Be Happy, you beautiful bedhead bebe! :)

5 comments:
Poor baby. Bed blues are the worst. I have them almost every day. Man, she is getting big!
I can't believe those crocodile tears! Poor bedhead baby. :)
Sweet photos... I think it is good to have a few pictures of the tears too...
She is still adorable, even with the bedhead look! Too bad Sophi woke up unhappy.
She's soooooooooooo cute I just want to kiss her!
Elia has bed head everyday- we just leave it because I LOVE how it sticks up so crazy on the top! :)
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment