CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Nursery Newbie

Sophi's the "Newbie" in Nursery at Church.
She seems to like it pretty well, mom's a leader.
Coincidence? I think not, That's what happens when your Daddy's the Bishop. ;)
Cute face, huh? She seems to be saying, Oh, I'm in nursery.
Bribery was a factor for this face, She's awaiting her sweet reward in the form of fruit snack. She's seemed ready to pop that sweet treat in her mouth that very second.
I call this her "baby bird" impression :0)

And the "chokables" aided in capturing this cute candid.

This is not a suggested strategy,

but, it worked! :) And we captured some sweet shots of Sophi.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures of Sophi. What a cutie she is! Congratulations on her nursery debut. How lucky that mom is the nursery leader. We are going to be in the nursery with Em from now on. We need luck!!

laurel said...

Wow! She is getting old. Nursery today, dating tomorrow. She looks so cute in that darling outfit. I bet Mom is going to love nursery. Way to go Bishop Daddy!!!

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much for sharing your family with me. Sophi is adorable!

RamblingMother said...

She is adorable!! Thanks for the invite!!

Beverly