CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Desert Darling

Sophi in the sunny South
Sophi's 1st vacation spot

Our "Desert Darling"

Getting down & dirtySophi: What Dirt?

Oh, this dirt.
A little dirt never hurt anybody

I'm roughing it, all in day's work for me. Rough?! Are you kidding me? this is easy Hey, I could even audition for Discovery Channel's show.
"Dirty Jobs."

Sophi: Here comes the sun, here comes the sun, and I say it's alright

Daddy: Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and I say it's all right


Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and I say it's alright.


Sophi and Daddy: Sun, sun, sun, here it comes... Sun, sun, sun, here it comes... Sun, sun, sun, here it comes... Sun, sun, sun, here it comes... Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...


Mommy and me in the Sun by SeaLookin rockin in red

and definitely "hardcore" ;)

Do you want take my picture? Because I won't remember. The bandana babes duo
"Rockin" their red
The "Dock Dwellers"Dock Duo"Mommy & Me taking a "dip" in the SeaSplish, Splash, We were having a blast!

"Sunkissed Sophi"

Our "Do~ragged" Darling

Mommy & Me on the Jetski...Yipee! :)

2 comments:

laurel said...

How in the heck did I miss this post!!!!???? The pictures are so cute. Man I am glad I saw it.

Susan said...

Sophie is such a beauty. You are blessed!