CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Little Miss Christmas

Our little Miss Christmas, displaying the Christmas Countdown calendar notice a not a creature is stirring not even a mouse. Mr. Mouse completed the countdown by scurying to each digit "hole." Now's he's ready for a long Winter's nap. ;) Sophi is clutching Fritos. Breakfast of champions!? or shall I say snack of champions!? Hey, IT'S CHRISTMAS! We were feeling charitable. Anyway, She is building up her stamina ready for the Christmas excitment. I LOVE it! (:

Hmm...What is it?


What do you think? One thing is for sure IT'S PINK.

Is this what I think it is?

3 comments:

laurel said...

Oh dear. What will we do. I am not kidding here. I will have to have a "no Sophi plan". Hurry! Hurry! Fix those technical difficulties. We want Sophi!!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to Sophi. Hopefully you can get pics up and going again soon:)

Tiffany said...

Hope the technical difficulties don't last too long.....I miss seeing that sweet face!