Sophi's Spot profile has received 192 views since August 2007, 67 posts for "07" and Sophi's Spot has received a Grand Total of 214 comments plus for "07" and counting. I can't imagine all the lurkers out there (non~commenter's) :o) (Comments posted after midnight will be counted for the year 2008 but, most of all we've received a huge amount of love and support! Thanks, to all the Sophi's Spot Supporters for a super "07" It's all because of you, It's more than we could of asked for! I would like to offer a "Special Thanks" to my continuous commenters, it means so much! you help make Sophi's Spot what it is.
Thanks Again, Everyone for a super "07"
Looking forward to a Great "08" Can't wait for 2008 :)
P.S. I hope to continue Sophi's Spot until Sophi says STOP (I have to listen to her) :) for now,
Long Live,
Sophi's Spot

7 comments:
Happy New Year Sophi and Sister-Mom!! We look forward to another year of exciting and adorable posts! Love, Bronwynn, Ryan and Jace
We love Sophi's Spot! We look forward to a great year of growth!
Happy New Year! Thanks for such a great blog. We love checking in on Sophi.
Haqppy New Year Sophi and Sister-Mom! She sure is one happy and healthy looking girl. Have fun and keep blogging, I love watching her grow. Love to you all
Thea and Chloe (:
We love Sophi's spot! That is great she is walking now!! Our Emily likes to say "Uh-oh" as well. Must be a great word choice! Sophi is so cute and we love her.
Eliza2006 said...
I need a clip about 10 minutes longer! That was cute! I bet you're dying, Capri! She'll be home soon!!!
Emily LinDa
Yes, please do another clip. It is so fun to see you in Wuhan!!
Post a Comment