How many speeds does this vehicle have? Can it get up to Mach six? :o)
I love my Stroller
Sophi strollin in her stroller I even match my ride...how cool is that? :o) After all, Color Coordination is so in! Who doesn't love pink & purple right? :)
Because everyone needs their own spot.
7 comments:
Oh, I love to see her with her daddy. I love to see how a little girl can wrap her daddy around her finger. She is definatly a purple and pink gal. Very cute!
Looks like you all have a lot of snow! Wow! Did you get hit like North Ogden did?
Oh...so cute! Nothing like a stroll around the "hood" to make a girl's day! Especially when Daddy is along!
Sophi looks like a princess in her carriage...right at home with a footman as well. She is so beautiful!
I love her fur trimmed coat! She is definitely a princess :)
Cute cute cute! Looks like little Sophi is staying warm in this c-c-cold weather.
Hey! What's going on? It has been a long time since an update we are starving for one. Come on at least one picture....Pretty Please!
Post a Comment