Here, I'll break down the "Flush Technique" into steps
Step one: Grasp the "Flush Lever" firmly, pull down and release"
Step two: Hold flush Lever down, if necessary release and repeat Step one
Step three: Complete Steps one and two, then pull flush lever up for added effect.
Step four: Follow Steps one, two, and three and repeat the steps as desired
You got all those? See those steps were as easy as 1.2..3...! 4....? Oh, Well you got a glance at what it's like to be a Plumber. Tanner taught me everything he knows I'm following in his footsteps really why else am I a Pro Plumber? :) Yeah, it helps to have one already in the family. :o)Occupation: Chef a.k.a."Culiunary Artist
Training: Intermediate to Advanced required
Current skill level: Advanced
Advancement: Slow and Steady yet, promising and rewarding
Then one should look in the fridge for the necessary ingredients needed to make the desired dish or dishes.
Gymnastics may be used in order to get one's "creative juices" flowing. before one whips up a masterpiece magnifique Cooking is all about creativity. Bon Appetit! :) First, examine the phone carefully
Then remove anything that presents a problem
like this tape it's blocking the the electricity from outside sources...what a shocker!
What could I possibly do with electricity? :o)
Sophi the telephone technician remained unharmed in her duties
Occupation: Telephone Technician
Training: Minimal to Advanced accepted
Advancement: Based on skill level
Skill level: Intermediate
Last but, definately not least!
Have a positive attitude on the job it makes it all the more joyful and you'll be considered a gem. :)

5 comments:
Okay she is so dang cute and so is the new "look" on the blog. You have talent, blog operator. Sophi is so cute. This post made us laugh. Her smile is to die for.It was also nice to see toys on someone else's floor.
Her hair is really growing! I love her in pink, too. What a cutie!
She is so cute. What a cute plumber!!
Oh boy! All the fun things we look forward to having with Allie :)
Sorry I've been a slacker with commenting. I miss seeing pics of Sophi! How are things going?
Tiffany
Post a Comment