CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Love at first bite

Sophi, It was "Love at first bite" for me.
Mr. Mouse, Me too. :o)
I love my Peking Prince, Mr. Mouse!
Mr. Mouse, I love you, my Pint-Sized Princess!
Sophi, I even gave him a taste of tubtime in the "Hot Tub" and took him for a dip, There was no water I later dicovered actually in tub. Which is unfortunate, because I heard he was a great swimmer his name Bo, means "waves" which makes sense because, he's making "waves" with me. ;)
Bo, I was on Swim Team back in China, had to swim the Sewer channels everyday really hard when upstream I'll be in the Beijing Olympics this summer. Anyway Thanks, for flying me out here to celebrate Chinese New Year 2008. I hate all the attention, you don't think people will pity me for being a Peking Mouse?
Sophi, No, It's your year to shine!
"Xin nian yu kuai"(Happy Chinese New Year) Mr. Mouse!
Happy Chinese New Year 2008 Everyone!

No comments: