CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pool Pals


Sophi goes to a Pool Party.



I'm part f the "Pool Pit Crew"

They assured me that this squiggly thing serves some purpose.


Sophi tests the water temperature.
Sophi, Oh, not bad


Here I go, getting my whole body WET!


Ahh, ya gotta love the pool!


Two Pals, "Poolin It."
He samples the "Supply" (The water that is)


She Wrestles a "Water Worm"


So this's what that Squiggly thing is for,


You go girl!I'll give the "supply' a sip. :o)


Aww, baby water worms.

There so cute!

My "Worm Wrestlin" days are over.

Sophi "Playin it Cool"

Posing Poolside.Two pals "Pool it"

While one loveable Lifeguard "Cools it" when standing guard.

The party heats up...with a bit of DRAMA?!

Him: Talk to the hand girl!


Her:Yeah right, whatever!


The "Tots' Tag~alongs" take action
Him to Her: Who said we need "Parental Supervision" or anything about "Parental Supervision?"

Him to Her: Act natural, we are being watched.

No comments: