Sophi traveled to Virginia,
She's one "Trippin Tot!"
Wowee! Green, as far as the eye can see.
Kid~Kousins meeting, boy meets girl.
what more does a girl need?
Life is Good!
I'm bursting with happiness!
"Chillin" with the coveted keys, and my beloved balloon
Hmm, I wonder if any of these, are car keys?
if they are I'd like the VW~Bug Please!
I'll take the Altima as an Ultimatum. :)

3 comments:
She is so darling! I can't believe how big she looks. I can tell she is going to be driving soon.
She looks happy and very cute! What a joy she must be to your family!
I have wanted to see your blog for a long time but every time I tried to link over from my blog it didn't have a way to get on. I need to send you guys an invite as well. Sophie has grown so much and is so darn cute!
Post a Comment