CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

"Hangin" Around at the Playground

Just "Hangin Ten"
(Hangin on with ten fingers that is.)
She's a great Multitasker :)
"Tiny" To~Do's
1. Hold on VERY tight (She is VERY Strong)
2. Savor the "sweet" (She has a sweet tooth)
3. Pose for the Paparazzi (She puts up with pictures)
Do all three at once (Success) what luck! ;)
And here I come Beijing, China
My Sport:Gymnastics

Our Playground Participant
wants some "Camera time" literally. She's not "Camera Shy" ;)
Sophi: Now it's my turn with the Camera...please.

8 comments:

Andrea :) said...

What a cutie! :)

laurel said...

I love the candy carefully secured between the cheeks. Oh! She is a keeper!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sophi is growing up! She is so cute. Em likes to take pictures too. Watch out!

Tiffany said...

Hard to believe it has almost been a year....I love the pigtails, too cute! Hope all is well...

Tiffany

Eliza2006 said...

Awww, she's getting to be such a big kid! She's so cute!!!

Tiffany

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

She is just darling!!!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

So I am hosting an Usborne party (I've been buying tons of their books so I decided I to just host a party)if you would like to come look for Christmas gifts for lil Sophi let me know and I'll send an invite.

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

So I am hosting an Usborne party (I've been buying tons of their books so I decided I to just host a party)if you would like to come look for Christmas gifts for lil Sophi let me know and I'll send an invite.