Because everyone needs their own spot.
Congrats!!!! I can't believe how fast time has gone. I guess that is what happens when you love your new addition!
Congratulations on your one year anniversary! What a milestone. It seems to go by so quickly (and the wait was soooo slow!) Sophi is so beautiful and look like she was meant to be with your family from the start.
Wow, already!. It flies by right?! She is beautiful I am so glad you post pictures of her!!.
Wow, that went by fast...if only the wait would have gone by just as quickly! Congrats!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats!!!! I can't believe how fast time has gone. I guess that is what happens when you love your new addition!
Congratulations on your one year anniversary! What a milestone. It seems to go by so quickly (and the wait was soooo slow!) Sophi is so beautiful and look like she was meant to be with your family from the start.
Wow, already!. It flies by right?! She is beautiful I am so glad you post pictures of her!!.
Wow, that went by fast...if only the wait would have gone by just as quickly! Congrats!
Post a Comment