CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our "cherry" on top







Our Cherry looking "Cherrific"






Dressed in cherries, and red from her head to her China Ked. :)



"Steppin" in Style

She's got the "look"

7 comments:

laurel said...

She "cherried up" my day!!! Her hair is getting so thick! She looks so grown up! I can't believe it ahs been a year.

Anonymous said...

Even a cherry mouth! She is cute!!

Susan said...

She is so darling!

Eliza2006 said...

She is so cute! Eliza had a little jack with cherries on it that I just loved!

Andrea :) said...

I can't believe Sophi has been with you guys for a year! How wonderful! We hope she has a great birthday! :)

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

How cute is her outfit\accesories! What a doll.! I hope you got my invite, if not heres info. Sat Oct 11 at 2:00 I am hosting an Usborne Book Party. I have started buying books and we read them as a family so I decided to host a show to get her some Christmas gifts. Let me know if you can make it, you can also bring friends and family!

laurel said...

Hey....Not to be selfish or demanding here, but I need a Sophi update. I am in great need here.